Titles Achieved to date...

Monumental A to Z High On Liberty
NW1, NW2, L1I, L1E, L1C, RATI, RATN, RATO, RATS, L1V, L2C, L2I, L2E, RATM,
R-FE/N, PKD-TL, PKD-N, ADPL1, ADPL2, TD, UWP, ADPL3, NTD, TKN, L2V, ADPL4,
SDS-N, ADPL5, ADPCH and ADPL1(2GC)... 30 and counting...






Friday, February 14, 2014

ROFLMAO

I didn't check the mail before doing the earlier post and picture of Gimme with her rat toys.  Just came back from servicing one of my accounts and decided I better check it.  Lo and behold, two packages and more rats!  

Here is a series of pictures I took.  I gave Gimme all three of the plush rats and she just laid there and played with them... first one and then another - for the longest time.  She was really quite gentle; she usually dispatches plush toys pretty quickly.  I'm wondering if one or all of them will become the pseudo babies the next time it rolls around.


 














Okay, I admit it.  I really have nothing better to do on Valentine's than to take pictures of too-cute-for-words Gimme playing with her stuffed rat toys.  It works for us...

No comments: